Cooling System Maintenance, Repair and Installation
Reno’s Air Conditioning Repair Services
Thank you for considering Silverstate to repair your air conditioner and heating system. We are aware that there is a lot of competition in the Reno Nevada area. There must’ve been hundreds of other AC repair contractors you could have called so we would like to take a moment to explain why choosing Silverstate is the best choice.
Silver State Specializes in Residential Heating and Cooling System Repairs and Replacement
[accordion-item title=”Residential Heating and Cooling System Repairs and Replacement”]Call now for fast service and repairs. Does your air conditioner need to be replaced? Call for a second opinion.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Commercial HVAC Repairs and Installation”]Licensed, bonded and insured for commercial air conditioning repair and installation. Preventative maintenance programs save time and money. Call now for a free quote on your preventative maintenance program designed just for you.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Preseason Maintenance”]All heating and air equipment should be service annually, at a minimum. The best time of year for a low cost service is before the heating or cooling season begins. The rates are very low that time of year.[/accordion-item]
When you take the time to think about it, an HVAC service company should be the best at what they do instead of trying to be just “good” at a lot of different things. Silverstate deals only with residential and light commercial air-conditioning and heating systems. In order to achieve excellence we believe in staying focused. The training and technology we employ towards making your air-conditioning system more reliable is geared toward this goal. The benefits include:
- Fast, same day service
- Completing service calls the same day they are scheduled
- Repairs are done right away because we arrive at the job with fully stocked trucks
- Certified to service all brands, including Trane, Carrier, Bryant, Pain, Lennox, Maytag and more
- NATE certified technicians make repairs right the first time
- Technicians are constantly re-trained on the newest technology and procedures for modern air conditioners, heat pumps and furnaces
Don’t Settle For Less Than the Best
You should never settle for less than the best! We are an A+ rated air conditioning repair contractor. That means that when we arrive at your home we will:
- Have a fully stocked truck, ready to go to work and make repairs quickly
- Our technicians wear clean uniforms and shoe covers to protect your home
- Complete system evaluations performed to determine why your heating and cooling system is malfunctioning
- Explain everything in common terminology so that the homeowner can understand the diagnosis and suggestions for repairs
- Present several options for repair and replacement so that the homeowner can choose the optimal system for their comfort and budget
- No upfront surprises! We pledge upfront flat rate pricing that is detailed and well explained. Everything will be in writing before work begins.
- Clean up completely when the job is done
Get a Free Second Opinion
Before you make expensive repairs are replace your heating and cooling system, call Silverstate in for a free second opinion. Never contract for major, expensive repairs without getting a second opinion. Don’t allow a contractor to pressure you into committing to an expensive upgrade or repair. Our highly trained, Nate certified technicians will perform a complete AC system diagnostic and provide you with a competitive quote for the work required along with options that the other contractor may not have presented.
We ask that you provide us with a copy of the invoice from our competitor and that the proposed repairs total more than $500.